These are NOT the greatest quality pictures lol.You get the idea though.We are not done with the snowflakes.....We have alot more to make.....Mamma likes to make snowflakes...:) Anyhow,if you are like me,try making some snowflakes with tin foil! BEAUTIFUL! You can see the ones that I made in the picture....
The paper chain that the girls made busted in one section and I didn't even fix it for the picture lol.I keep meaning to fix it............
The baby ripped 2 of the snowmen off of the chalk board but there *were* eight lol.
The paper chain that the girls made busted in one section and I didn't even fix it for the picture lol.I keep meaning to fix it............
The baby ripped 2 of the snowmen off of the chalk board but there *were* eight lol.




Makes me feel like a total heel seeing all your fun decorations. I didn't do anything this year. :( I guess we'll just have to enjoy yours. I'm such a bad Mama. *sigh* I used to decorate all the time for the winter season. Don't know what's wrong with me this year. Your house looks wonderful! Is that glitter on the Luke 2 banner? Looks like it's sparkly in the photo, but not sure if its coming from the lights. I certainly think you did a wonderful job.
ReplyDelete