
Gorgeous or what? See the end that my ds is working on? He had to build 3 little walls like that and he did them all while his Dad was at work! You can't see them all here but didn't he do a fantastic job!?Can you tell how the desk top is getting made with those thin pieces of wood?He got it partly done today but not all......It is all cherry by the way.....I am so excited about how this is going to look in the end....




Wow, Angie! What a blessing!! I can't wait to see the finished project. It's already beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Christy
Wow, Angie! Tell your hubby and your boys they are doing a GREAT job! It really looks good. (Jared wants to see these pics. too so he knows what he's "working with"... afa as telling your dh what he will need. I'll show him tomorrow when he wakes up!)
ReplyDeleteIt is looking FANTASTIC! Doesn't even look like the same house! (I didn't think anything was wrong with it before... but it makes it look so much "warmer"... )