Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wrapping babies

I had never even HEARD of wrapping a baby until my 6th was born.I had tried a few different baby carriers but none of them ever impressed me much.Well I began to hear more and more about wraps and finally had to try one.......then another.........then another lol.

They are AMAZING! There is nothing like wrapping a tiny newborn on your chest.Baby loves being snuggled next to Mamma like that and Mamma LOVES to have that soft little head right there to kiss whenever I want! :) You can truly have both hands free too! Baby is fully supported.You can even nurse in the wrap.Putting the baby on your back is the next step.It looks hard but it really isn't.It only took me a few tries until I could easily put baby on my back without any help from anyone else.They can be used from the toddler stage until.......well that depends on how strong you are! lol My 2yo still loves the wrap and I could easily carry my 4yo around in it for a bit if I needed to for some reason.Thats how comfortable they are......Anyhow,here are a few of my favorite wrapping pictures from the past 6 weeks with my new little man:):).If you have never had a wrap you HAVE to have one!


 










Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I really love wrapping also, Angie! Did you make your Moby's? I made one with 6 yards of fabric...I do like my regular sling from slingalings?.com for like church & the grocery store though because it's a bit quicker to get the baby in/out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did make one but it is not pictured here.It is pink so I have not used it much wit Titus lol.I have 2 Moby's,1 Didymos(not pictured) and 1 Storch........

    ReplyDelete