Well I FINALLY took pictures!!! I am so happy with how our garden is doing this year! We have had drought weather but it is still do amazing. I have not watered THAT much. MULCH is so wonderful for holding the moisture in the ground. My dh got me SO much hay for our garden this year!!
My sweet ds built me that AMAZING fence and trellies in front of my garden! Isn't it EXCELLENT?!!! I have morning glories,flowering beans and some other stuff growing up it.
You can see that I still do have SOME weeds! lol
The veggies in the last picture with my 7yo we picked ALL tonight! 100 lbs of veggies!
If you click on the pictures they will enlarge and you can see much better!
My tomatoes are SO amazing.That huge patch right to the LEFT of the trellies as you walk under it is ALL tomatoes and NO they are not weedy!! They are just doing amazing!!
Well,that's it! Enjoy!
My sweet ds built me that AMAZING fence and trellies in front of my garden! Isn't it EXCELLENT?!!! I have morning glories,flowering beans and some other stuff growing up it.
You can see that I still do have SOME weeds! lol
The veggies in the last picture with my 7yo we picked ALL tonight! 100 lbs of veggies!
If you click on the pictures they will enlarge and you can see much better!
My tomatoes are SO amazing.That huge patch right to the LEFT of the trellies as you walk under it is ALL tomatoes and NO they are not weedy!! They are just doing amazing!!
Well,that's it! Enjoy!



















No comments:
Post a Comment