~Psalms 113:9 He maketh the barren woman to keep house,and to be a joyful mother of children.Praise ye the Lord.
Friday, August 27, 2010
Cream cheese,Cranberry muffins
These muffins have the flavor of CHEESECAKE and they are one of my favorites!!!!!
8 oz cream cheese
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 tsp vanilla
4 eggs
2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 cups cranberries
1-2 cups nuts
Beat cream cheese and butter together.Add sugar,vanilla and eggs....Beat....Measure flour onto butter mixture and put the baking powder and salt right on top and just stir right in! Stir in cranberries and nuts ....Bake at 350 for oh about 25-30 min? Or till done :). Delicious! I used half wheat,half sucanat and no nuts today.They are delicious! I LOVE nuts better but I didn't have any.All white flour is of course, delicious but the wheat is almost just as good! :) These are really easy too! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

These sound delicious! How many muffins does it make?
ReplyDeleteIt makes 2 dozen! Sorry that I forgot that! lol
ReplyDeleteAngie I LOVE YOUR BLOG , it is so beautiful .It is making me terribly hungry :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm going to make these for some families that are having their 4th and 5th baby... I don't have cranberries, but I do have blueberries... I hope that will work! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Wanda and YES Colleen!Blueberries will be delicious!!!!
ReplyDelete