Friday, September 17, 2010

What we eat for SUPPER

I decided to skip lunch because usually we eat breakfast or supper stuff for lunch! :)

Shepherds pie
Chicken alfredo/salad/garlic toast
Pizza...Traditional pizza/chicken alfredo pizza/taco pizza/ham,swiss,onion pizza are a few varities we make
Spaghetti and meatballs/garlic toast/salad
Roast and all the fixings
Roast beef and noodles
Chicken dumplings
All sorts of soups:

Cheeseburger
Vegetable beef
Chicken/rice/vegies
Corn chowder
Brocolli cheese
Potato
Sausage/kale
Chilli

Tacos
Chicken enchiladas
Taco salad
Nachos
Fajita dip/chips
Fajitas
Breakfast burritos
Grilled meat/vegies/swiss onion bread
Hamburger gravy over biscuits or bread
Swiss steak over mashed potatoes/bread
B BQ beef sandwiches/beans/potato salad
Sub sandwiches
Vegie/meat wraps
BLT's
Chicken pot pie
Peanut chicken
Sesame chicken
Lots of different kinds of stir frys
Egg rolls/sweet and sour sauce
Chicken chinese salad
Hobo casserole
Off the top of Mammas head casseroles (which my dh says are his favorite! lol)
Baked potato night...Bkaed potatoes with the works
Cheesy rice with vegies
Noodles with vegies/meat/cream/butter/seasoning/sour cream/cheese etc. all thrown together
Meatloaf/mashed potatoes/bread/vegie
Salisbury steak/vegie/salad/bread
Scalloped potatoes
Quiche
Lemon chicken over rice
Cheeseburger casserole
Stromboli
Hot pockets (home made)
Chicken gravy over mashed potatoes
Baked pork chops/mashed potatoes gravy
Turkey/stuffing/potatoes/corn
Ham/potatoes/gravy/corn
Lots of different kinds of sandwiches

Thats all for now! I am *sure* that I am forgetting lots but that is just off the top of my head!

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much! I have tried and tried to comment but couldn't figure out why I couldn't. My settings on my browser were not allowing.lol That is why it took forever to thank you! I can't wait to see your desserts!

    ReplyDelete