Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thanking God for showing me the TRUTH.

Do you have a problem in your marriage that you think is your husbands fault? Or *many* problems that you think are HIS fault?

I encourage you to examine yourself and see if the problem really may be yours......Or to see if you may atleast be contributing to the problem more than you think.

I had an ugly awakening about myself this morning while reading Created To Be His Helpmeet.(and I have read this book *many* times)I don't know how I missed it but I did.

I have a fantastic husband and a fantastic marriage but there has been a problem in my marriage (not a HUGE problem.....just one of those things that can make you miserable if they aren't taken care of) for a little while now that I just didn't know how to solve.I thought it was HIM.I was *positive* it was HIM......and here it was ME! (Well,not *ALL* of it but a large part of it!) I have been talking on the phone to my husband and crying all morning but it is a good thing.A wonderful thing.We have this issue worked out and we are both so thrilled.We both quit looking at each OTHERS faults and turned the spotlight on ourselves and saw the TRUTH.

My husband just called me a minute ago just to tell me that he loved me and what a wonderful wife I was.It got me crying again and it has my crying now just typing it.

SO I thought this was a good thing for a blog post.Examine YOURSELVES ladies.

With love,

Angie

3 comments:

  1. (((HUGS)))... and SMILES!!! I'm so happy for you. (AND for "S"). Praising the Lord with you both.

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that *MOST* of the time I have a problem with someone else, it's *USUALLY* MY problem, not their's. Great reminder, Angie. So happy you got it resolved! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie I have been reading this book the last couple of weeks. I can't seem to sit down and read the pages in order but the things I have read have really blessed me and my marriage. I too have read things that point to me lol

    ReplyDelete