Monday, May 2, 2011

31 days to clean DAY 1 and 2

I am joining in a neat E-book challenge called "31 days to clean".HERE is the link.

I was supposed to start May 1 but because I got mixed up on my dates,I didn't start until today.I got the idea of doing this from GRACE.:)

So for day 1 for my MARY challenge I need to list WHY I want a clean home.Here is my list.

1.I want to be organized so I can spend more time with my family and friends and less time cleaning.

2. I want to set a good example for my children  to take care of the things that we have been blessed with and to be responsible.

3. I want a comfortable,clean and peaceful atmosphere for my family and friends to enjoy.

4.I want to be able to have friends over at *any* time and not have to worry about the house being messy.

5. I completely enjoy a clean and wonderfully smelling home!

My Martha challenge was to review all of the months challenges and make sure I have all of the cleaning supplies etc.

DAY 2

My Mary challenge is to think of a way I can bring life to my home today.

While we clean the house today and get everything back into place from having company I am going to make sure I keep a cheerful attitude and not turn into a drill seargent.I will make it a fun day for the children even though we have lots of work to do.

My Mary challenge is to scrub the refrigerator.I have two refrigerators so I will be doing them both! :)

2 comments:

  1. I THOGHT about doing this but didnt, I hope you are being blessed by it. -StacyM

    ReplyDelete