Well,I am 14 weeks along in my pregnancy and my morning sickness is starting to go away.I am thrilled about that! I can't *wait* to be back to myself again.Cooking for my family has been especially challenging because the smell of almost everything (especially meat) makes me SO sick.I am convinced that I have been doing a terrible job of keeping them healthy because friends of ours just visited from out of state and ALL of my children got sick and none of theirs did! Which brings me to the topic that I wanted to write about.
Do you ever get frustrated withe the never ending energy and appetites that your children have? I know that it can be a challenge for me at times! When my children are sick though,it always reminds me to be SOOOOOO thankful for healthy,energetic,HUNGRY children! :)
Just imagine the parents out there who are dealing with terminally ill children! I look at my little children laying around with no appetites and energy and even though I feel bad for them,I know they will be back to their normal selves soon.I can't help but imagine how it would feel to have a child who very likely may NOT get better........May NEVER again have an appetite or race around the house full of energy..........and may be in pain that just might have no end in sight.
I take SO much forgranted!!!!!!!!! Thank you dear Lord for energetic,hungry children!!!!!!!! May I fully appreciate them and do my best to take care of them with love and patience because I never know what might happen tomorrow!
thank you for this reminder! energetic children are a huge blessing!
ReplyDeleteoh! and we want to see tapping pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Angie. I was just thinking of you tonight. Not sure why.. just one of those things ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling well. I haven't been on MOMYS much because I've been super short on time, and wanted to pop over and say Hi!
Blessings,
Christy