Tuesday, November 30, 2010

If you can't milk it,hunt it,gather it or grow it........

don't eat it......:)

That is one of the main "principles" of the "Schwarzbein Principle."

It is  what I am doing as far as getting healthy/weight loss.Well,I actually don't consider what I am doing  the "Schwarzbein Principle" but I did learn ALOT from this book! Things that I always believed to be healthy are really explained WHY they are healthy in this book! I consider this the way that the Lord *intended* we should eat.I don't agree with everything the lady says of course but that is the way it is with almost everything isn't it? :)

I am not going to do it 100% .My family is still going to continue to have a "sugar" dessert once a week and on special occasions.

I am in my child bearing years and I *have* to keep myself healthy for myself and my family.I am not unhealthy *yet* .I have always been extremely healthy and I feel GREAT except for..........

I am starting to have teeth problems that I never had.

I also need to lose weight.

My dh has teeth problems.

My children have alot of cavities in their baby teeth.

I want to turn this around and I believe it CAN be turned around.......

This is very interesting.I have this book and again,I don't agree with everything he says and don't plan on DOING everything he says....(like eating bone marrow lol) but I do agree with most of it.

It goes right along with Nourishing Traditions.

The actually ALL go together and agree with each other.

Nourishing Traditions
The Schwarzbein Principle and
Curing Tooth Decay

There is a wealth of information in these books.It is exactly the opposite of what we have been taught but thats no surprise is it?

I will be posting my menu sometime soon!

1 comment: