Saturday, January 7, 2012

I wanted to offer.......

Since I trust all of you who joined this challenge I wanted to offer to pass around my Love and Respect dvd's. They will make you laugh like crazy.....cry too......and I can guarantee that you will learn SO many wonderful things.They are about men AND women.I can't rave ENOUGH about these.They are fantastic!

Here are a few you tube video........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_emEpRueGRU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnHm82SqE8E&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-K76jdnHC0&feature=related

lol Just watching those makes me want to watch the dvd's again!!!!

So.....Brandy has them now and when she is done she is sending them to Tina (who is not here yet).Grace has already seen them and I am sure she will give you some good reviews.As you reply below I will add you to the list!

Oh and I also have the Pearls marriage dvd which is ALSO absolutely fantastic!!!! Brandy has it too and can send it along with the Love and Respect dvd's.They say the same things but in totally different styles! lol I LOVE them both!


Brandy
Tina
Nataly
Tanya
Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Add me too! ( that 's if you all don't mind sending them to Canada. I will gladly pass them on to the next person when done!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVED them!!!!!! Even after seven years of marriage we learned so much about each other and it was TONS of fun!!!!!!!!! GOOD STUFF!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to be added too. I am going to look at the youtube links now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Correction: I do NOT have the Pearl's Marriage DVD's. Angie, I have Child Training 101 and Teaching Responsibility (which I'll be sending back when I send the package of books for you to read... and returning the Lehman book... GREAT book by the way.) Dh and I will be sending Tina the L&R DVD's soon. (We hope to be done with them this weekend.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am I still on the list for these?? After Elizabeth, I think?

    ReplyDelete