I am SO sorry that I have not updated!!! I had something else come up that NEEDED my attention.I hope that does not happen again!!
So......How is everyone doing? I am doing great at the first 4 new habits.It makes me so happy!! :):) I have been doing great at starting the day with prayer and scripture!! I have missed a few days but not many and I *am* getting better!
Week 5 is to Keep the Fire Fueled
After several years of marriage,it starts to take alot more effort and sometimes downright *work* to keep the flame burning strong.Don't accept the idea that your marriage has to get boring,cold or stale.You *can* keep it hot! :):):)
I have lots of tips here but the one I want to suggest today is to take it upon yourSELF to keep it going.
Don't say "Honey......Lets go out on a date tonight!!"
You may be disappointed when he doesn't take initative to do that.
Instead say.......
"Honey,meet me in the bedroom at 9:00 tonight for a big surpirse." :)
YOU get the children to bed early,make a special meal,get dressed up,have a fun dessert,wine,music.......whatever.......
If he *wants* to help thats GREAT but if not thats fine too! The point is to not wait for him to do it.I have heard women say "I have tried to plan romantic times but he just isn't interested....."
I don't know many men who would refuse being dragged into the bedroom by their wives:).
So,take it upon yourself to set up some romance......Don't nag and say "Honey.......Are you going to put the children to bed? Honey are you going to help with supper so we can have time together? Honey are you going to........"
Set it up and make it happen!! :):)
No comments:
Post a Comment