It turned out beautifully and smells better than you can even imagine!! The dark brown is the "Angel Food Spice Cake" and the other the "Vanilla Fudge".None of the soap is trimmed up in these pictures.When it cures/dries out some more in a day or so I will trim it up and get rid of all the rough edges etc.
Soap making really is a blast and EASY.You should try it!
Looks yummy! I'll bet you can't threaten to wash your kids mouth with soap, huh?
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty! Just how easy is it? I want to start making some. I am buying it from my friend for 4.00 a bar and I use it for my baby and if he has any diaper rash it clears it up in a few changes with a wash cloth and the soap.
ReplyDeleteYou are right... Those look YUMMY! In fact, I'm getting sugar cravings (which is unusual for me) just LOOKING at that soap! Mmmmm....
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful! You did a wonderful job, Angie! Can't wait to smell them in person!
Beautiful, Angie! :) I have always wanted to make soap!
ReplyDelete