Sorry this is so late.
How have you been doing?
Week 1-Greet him with JOY when he comes home and then keep your words sweet for *at least* 15 minutes.
Week 2-Start your day strong! Take time to get your priorities straight.Pray for strength and read your Bible.
Week 3-Never scold your husband.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something I do ALOT is to study other couples.Look around you.If you are blessed enough to know someone with a happy marriage,study them.Study the bad marriages too.See what they do,how they act.All marriages will be different for sure and I don't mean to say that you should start acting like your neighbors wife.You are married to YOUR husband and it is very important to remember that.
BUT......There are many things though that are right for *everybody*.
Study other couples,other women.It is so hard to see your own faults,we all know that.When I see other people act in unattractive ways it really helps me see how it LOOKS.It makes me look at myself and see if *I* act like that.When someone acts in a way that I think is attractive and godly, I look at myself and see if *I* have room for improvement in that area.
You can learn SO much from studying other people.Christian AND non-Christian!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How is everyone doing? I have been doing great at #1 and pretty good at #2! Today I just TOTALLY forgot though! I didn't pray or read my Bible and didn't even REALIZE it until tonight!
#3 I really don't have a problem with but it is something I am always keeping in my heart to NOT do.
Lets not *ever* get comfortable and slack in our marriages! No matter HOW wonderful our marriages are we have to make sure that we tend to them every day.
I don't care how healthy you have eaten your entire life,if you quit feeding and watering yourself you are going to die.
Well I am off for now to have an evening with my man! :)
Lately he has been sooooooooooooooo sweet.Telling me every day,multiple times a day how much he loves me and how wonderful I am.Doing the sweetest things for me and helping me out so much........I love that man and I love this challenge! I always want to make sure to keep my marriage ALIVE.
:)
ReplyDelete(Just wanted you to know I read this... just don't have anything to say! LOL!)
Doing well this week. How is everyone doing? Anyone? Today is Friday... so I'm thinking of my "thankful list". Anyone else?
ReplyDelete