Thursday, October 28, 2010

Husband challenge! :)

Two posts in one day! Wow! :)

I have been thinking all day about my plans for tomorrow night.I am going to give my dh a good time and let him know how MUCH I love him! I am turning our table into a massage table and am going to give him a full body massage with oil.(Have done this plenty of times before and he LOVES it!)I am wearing a black skirt and a new sleeveless shirt that I got especially for him.I am going to make a really good supper and a romantic dessert but I am not sure what yet.Candles,music and drinks.......He is going to love it.:)

So that is my challenge for YOU! :) Let your dh know how crazy about him you STILL are! Don't say ANYTHING negative to him the entire night....don't complain about *anything*....don't correct him about anything.Just build him up and treat him like a KING! Let us know here what you are going to do so we might get a few ideas.!

5 comments:

  1. Well, Angie, you can see that I really AM reading! I love this post! Tonight, my favortie show is on TV and dh denies that he likes it, but always hates it when I watch it without him! So we'll watch that together. He loves it when we have a bit of late night "fun" so I will surprise him with that. Usually, he instigates, so he'll love that! And let the inhibitions go! That's another thing he loves. WOW. This post got really personal but you asked! And it's all good, right?! Thanks for the reminder to treat him like the KING he is! :o)
    ~Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well HI Sue!!!! :):):)

    Your plans sound wonderful!!!!!!!!! :):):) I think we are all grownups so it's ok to discuss this sort of thing! lol

    Go Sue GO! :) YOu are going to have a happy man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO nice, Angie! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....since my dh is working a 24 I won't be able to do anything tonight but hmmmmmmmmmmmm....maybe tomorrow night! Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So how did it go? :) My dh works overnights...and the kids are ALL AROUND during the day... but hmmmm.... maybe I can plan something for Saturday night. Ya know, the kids have been sick, we have company spending the night tonight... perhaps tomorrow night will be an early bedtime for those younger than 10... or maybe younger than 35! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It didn't "GO" yet :) I was planning the night for tonight! :) We are having pork steak,broccoli with lots of butter,garlic/onion pasta....Brandy's Red Lobster biscuits......(wait,I need the recipe! :) and Brownies with whipped cream and HM caramel sauce.:)

    ReplyDelete