I made two extra Lady Liners tonight along with an order I had so I could give them away here.They are smalls.One has a PUL backing and the other doesn't.You can go to my
DIAPER BLOG to read all about them. If you want to enter to win these just leave a comment and you will be entered! :) I will draw a name out of a hat on Monday.:)
Very pretty Angie! I would love to win, Im trying to build up a lay liner stash, but havent had the money yet.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Beth
Ooooo, put me in for the drawing! Those are pretty.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be included in the drawing, Angie!
ReplyDeleteMaria (assistantcoach)
goodhues@msn.com
they look great! i'd like to be included in the drawing too please :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to be entered also! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteCaroline
Im4Christ2@msn.com
Angie, I finally made it to your site and I love it all!!! I would love to be entered too please!!
ReplyDeletehow pretty :)
ReplyDeleteThey are really nice
ReplyDelete