These are 3 of my favorite Daddy/new baby pictures!All 3 were taken within minutes after birth. I just happen to come accross them and just had to post them! This was after my first water birth! Looking at these gives me major baby fever.....:) They also make me fall in love a little more (Is that possible?) with my man! :):):) See my foot in the last picture? lol I was sitting on the couch and the baby was getting examined by my midwife.
Ok....I am off to clean and get something hot in the crockpot for supper.I have a house full of sick children (on the mend now).I think I will make some cranberry muffins for my dh's lunch tomorrow too.Happy day ladies! :)
Ok....I am off to clean and get something hot in the crockpot for supper.I have a house full of sick children (on the mend now).I think I will make some cranberry muffins for my dh's lunch tomorrow too.Happy day ladies! :)

Love these pictures, Angie!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. No doubt you have baby fever after looking at these!
Rachel
(raeskids from MOMYS)