It is time to add to your list! Lets really concentrate on the wonderful things about our men this weekend and make sure to not think negatively.When you are tempted to sink into being unthankful and thinking of all the ways he fails you,STOP! Think of your list! I am actually going to copy mine onto paper as soon as I am done writing this post and hang it by my kitchen sink so I can read it easily and often! :) (Including last weeks) I am going to add to it every week.
Mine for this week:
1.I love that the other day he told me on the phone that he was talking to the most beautiful,wonderful,sweetest lady in the world.
2.I love that when I answer the phone and say "Hello!" He says "Lover....." lol
3.I love how he is really trying to make a point for us to take more showers together because we love it.(But have gotten out of the habit)
4.I love that he loves to have me near him whenever he can and NEVER gets tired of me or needs time away from me.
5.I love that he would never refer to me as his "old lady" or anything else like that.He hates those disrespectful labels.
Must I stop? lol I need to go downstairs and give him a great big kiss now! I am so happy it is Friday and I am going to to determine to treat him like the MAN this weekend! :)
Habit overview!
1.Greet your husband with JOY and keep your words sweet for *at least* 15 minutes after he gets home!
2.Start your day right with prayer,scripture,getting your head on straight! :)
Hope everyone is doing GREAT!!! If you have failed throughout the week do NOT get discouraged! Old habits are hard to break but if you persist,you CAN break them! Keep practicing and like anything else,you will get better and better!

Wonderful Angie!!!
ReplyDeleteThere were a few times that I failed... (especially with remaining pleasant. I'm not just trying to go for 15 minutes after he gets home... but ALWAYS.) However, I am not discouraged though, because the Lord reminded me of the times HE helped me succeed when I used HIS strength! :)
ReplyDeleteHere are the next 5 things on my "Thankful" list...
continued...
6. I love the fact that my husband will watch "chick flicks" with me. (I know a lot of men who won't do such with their wives.)
7. I love the fact that my husband applies himself fully to whatever he is doing. When he deems something important enough- he puts his whole heart into it. He isn't one to leave things unfinished. He does not like to start something and then walk away without it being done.
8. I love his smile!
9. I love the fact that my husband likes to "play" with me, too! We joke around so much. Just the other night, while I was doing the dishes, he said to me, "Come here woman and kiss me." To which I replied, "No way, I'm doing the dishes." To which he responded by running and grabbing the vegetable sprayer and getting me all wet (as punishment!) It was all done in fun and we were laughing. I love how he plays.
10. I love how my husband is interested in me and thinks I'm so smart. LOL! He's not one to make decisions without me, usually. He always wants to know what I think. Even when I honestly tell him I don't know the answer... he still thinks I do, and I'm just "holding back".