Adding to my list.........:):):) (Happily) (I copied everything from the past 6 weeks here because I didn't want to keep repeating myself lol......The underlined and bold stuff is from this week......:) )
1.I love that he loves to talk to me and calls me several times a day.
2.I love that he worries about us when we are out grocery shopping or ANYWHERE away from home.
3.I love that he is such a good worker that everyone wants him.Sometimes that takes him away from me but I have learned to be thankful for that.I have a man who takes providing for us very seriously.
4.I love the way he takes care of the evening chore routine.He makes sure everything is done correctly and just takes care of the whole situation.It is such a huge help to me.One thing I don't have to worry about.It is so nice to go down to the childrens rooms and see them so clean lol.They know Daddy won't accept any excuses! :):):)
5.I love how his little boys melt him.I love how he loves on them all the time and how much THEY love him!
6.I love that the other day he told me on the phone that he was talking to the most beautiful,wonderful,sweetest lady in the world.
7.I love that when I answer the phone and say "Hello!" He says "Lover....." lol
8.I love how he is really trying to make a point for us to take more showers together because we love it.(But have gotten out of the habit)
9.I love that he loves to have me near him whenever he can and NEVER gets tired of me or needs time away from me.
10.I love that he would never refer to me as his "old lady" or anything else like that.He hates those disrespectful labels.
11.I love that he loves people as much as I do.We both love having company/socializing.*Especially* with other christians.
12.I love that he is not bossy.I love that he doesn't tell me what to do 99% of the time.He is very easy to please in this area.He doesn't tell me how to cook,clean,decorate,garden etc.(He DOES tell me how to drive! roflol)
13.I love that he loves little ones so much.He is constantly pointing out darling things that the children do and talking about how cute they are.
14.I love that the other day he told me that he wouldn't give up these years with the children for any amount of money in the world.
15.I love that he is firm in his spiritual beliefs and firm about passing them down to his children.
16.I am thankful for all of the sweet thing my dh is insisting on doing for me lately like opening my doors etc.
17.I am thankful that he takes his job very seriously and that we have never NOT had our needs met.
18.I love how he calls me several times each day always telling me how much he loves me.
19.I love how he started a Bible Study for the older children so they can get into some deeper studies with us.
20.I love that he is really determined right now to spend more time with the children and I and it's not because I nag him about it!
21.I am thankful that my husband is just treating me EEEEEEXTRA special lately.He has written me a note,planned an evening for me,helped me with all sorts of things,said so many sweet things and the list goes on and on!!!! I am so blessed!
22.I am thankful that he likes me to be with him ALL the time and never gets tired of me!
23.I am thankful that it is important to him to instill an excellent work ethic in his boys (and girls).
24.I am thankful that he loves to bring me home chocolate even though that is the LAST thing I need lol.(He knows how much I love it.)
25.I am thankful that he never puts me down to other people.
It sounds like you have an amazing man Angie!
ReplyDelete