~Psalms 113:9 He maketh the barren woman to keep house,and to be a joyful mother of children.Praise ye the Lord.
Friday, January 13, 2012
Are you his safe place?
Thats what I want to be for my husband.
He has many trials to face in the world and I don't want one of them to be me.
I want him to know that no matter how stressful his day,he has a safe place with me.
I won't look into his words,I won't hold grudges if some of his stress comes out on me,I will overlook his faults,I will forgive and forgive and forgive,I will not criticize,I will ALWAYS be there.He can trust me.He can depend on me.He knows that I love him with all of my heart.He knows that he has my respect.
A wife can be there for her husband in ways that no one else in the world can be.
Are you that for your husband?
If you are........He will be as happy to see you when he gets home as you are to see him!
How are you doing at greeting him and keeping your words sweet?????
I have been doing great!
We are just about done with week 1!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment