Sunday, January 8, 2012

Not just after work........

The goal we are working on this week is simply this......

1. When your husband gets home from work,greet him like you are thrilled to see him and then keep your words sweet for 15 minutes *atleast*.

BUT I want to go a little bit further and encourage you to greet him every time you see him (after a time apart) with joy.

I have noticed in happy couples that they are always happy to see each other and show it.I have some wonderful neighbors that are not even christians, but they have been married for many years and they are very happy togther.Once when we were at their house helping them with something the husband had run to get something and when he got back he was greeted with a sweet "Hi!" and a smile by his wife.hmmmmmmmm I simply don't see that much in couples that have been married for a while.It really speaks alot.

If your husband has been outside working for a while or has run to town for something or just ANY time that you have been apart for a time,show him how happy you are to see him again! Imagine if you got a phone call from a wonderful friend that you have not talked to in a few years.What would your tone be like when you heard her voice and knew it was her.How would you say "HI!"? Use that kind of tone with your husband.Let him know that you are always happy to see him! When my husband comes in the house from being outside working for a little bit or whenever we are apart for a while I almost always say atleast "HI Daddy!" :):) I mean,I don't scream it or anything lol.It is hard to show tone here lol.But I always let him know that I am happy to see him.Well,I better not say ALWAYS because believe me,I can get side tracked and busy too just like the rest of you :) but even if you are very busy,you can still take time to show joy at seeing him.

You can always say "HI!" with a smile on your face no matter WHAT you are doing.Throw some kisses and hugs in their alot and you will make a big difference in your marriage.

Let me know how you are doing at greeting your man! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment